Thursday 8 May 2014

Unit 11: Major Project - 365 Day Project Shirt

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (26/04/14) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows the front image for the 365 Day Project T-Shirt probably my most favourite to date. I added in a little gag on the side which I always found funny on one of my old T shirts... Felt right for Barnabas falling from a ladder lol.

 photo photos_zps6be148c1.jpg

EXTRACT

"The image above shows the quote combined with Barnabas as a close up just in case the small image is a bit confusing. This design has been on the cards for a while Stitch just didn't have time to sit down and knock it together... Thankfully he managed to find an hour or two while knocking out other speedy designs for a couple of minor commissions. This shirt will no doubt  turn some cheeks."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment