Tuesday 24 December 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Young Barnabas Expression Sheets

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (24/12/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows my creative process for 2D expression sheets. The video concludes with a time lapse construction of the expressions for "Young Barnabas". The completed sheets are on the Polydoodle Blog.


EXTRACT

"The expressions above are where I started, I actually took a little time to align all of these models to be somewhat related to each other. Following Benjamin and Barnabas's expressions I didn't like how incorrect some of them are. It also bugged me how some of them didn't look necessarily like the same character. I corrected this for Young Barnabas but I probably should have spent more of this time on the main 2 characters expressions. Alas I cant use much more time on this 2D work, I have more models to make and we are graded on the CG aspect not pre-production."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment