Thursday 14 November 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Benjamin Form Anatomy

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (14/11/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a basic form walk cycle derived from a flat turnaround skeleton. The form is based on our earlier chosen 3D dummy - Form 16. This is an exploration post!

 
EXTRACT

"From my experiments I conducted a few basic movement tests using Benjamin's skeleton (images above). The image to the far left is based on the realistic proportions of a 5 year old with Benjamin's head. The image in the middle is an adaptation suggested by Sammy - that being shorter chest and longer legs. Last but not least the image to the far right is actually based from my dummy 3D pose tests. It was bugging me that we were not using the proportions of my form tests even though it appeared we were more or less adhering more towards them without our knowledge."

Read the full article here >>

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stitch - see link!

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/fao-cgaa-year-3-message-from-chris-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete