Sunday 13 October 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - "Young Barnabas" 3D Form Variants

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (13/10/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows Young Barnabas Badgersworth's 3D form variants figures 1 - 5 (out of 20)

 
EXTRACT

"The image above shows forms 1 - 5. Form 1 is probably the closest to the original Benjamin model. I just made sure I gave him a thinner waste so you could see the form translate to his adult form. Forms 2 - 4 were fundamentally made by increasing the length of his legs and trying to thin those down. I also tried adapting his physique a little more to cross over to the adult. Form 5 was a bit of a change as I started shrinking his arms and broadening his head back out. Part of me thinks Form 4 was the most successful for combining the two characters."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment