Thursday 17 October 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Final Forms

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (18/10/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows the form Army, which lead to our final form choices for Bernard, Benjamin, Barnabas & Young Barnabas.

 
EXTRACT

"We started out with what I like to call the Form Army... There were 20 variants of Benjamin's final form and 20 variants of Barnabas's final form. This not only allowed them to choose Bernard and Young Barnabas's forms but it also allowed Chrissie and Sammy the option of changing our chosen forms for Barnabas and Benjamin with one of the others. I wasn't against anything here as I knew the forms were sound just slightly deviated from each other... I didn't rock the boat too much on these alternates just to keep the form and character feel intact."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment