Thursday 31 October 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - The Draft Animatic

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (31/10/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The video below shows Sammy Butler creating the first draft of our animated short "& Son". Check out the full post on our studio blog!


EXTRACT

"The video above shows a bit of the editing Process with Polydoodle Pictures Sammy Butler. She is working in premiere putting all of those stills in one by one. The next stage in the process is drawing over them but we will get there. I thought I would just go over it a bit before revealing Sammy's already released initial draft. I think it is Act 1 just leading on to Act 2 right before the second prank from Benjamin. In this case though I have to say we have avoided the "little shit" territory we previously found ourselves at with his character."

Check out the full article here >>

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stitch,

    I have a retro favour to ask of you! Could you send me a high-res version of your Driver character from this post:

    http://stitchshift.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/unit-9-adaptation-stage-3-concept.html

    It's the version that's the alternate 3 version - the left hand render, when he's not so bleached out and the lighting is soft - I've been asked to put some images forward for the prospectus and I'd like this guy considered :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete