Monday 14 October 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - "Benjamin" Rough/Z Sketches

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (14/10/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows some rough sketches for one of & Son's chief characters "Benjamin Badgersworth".


EXTRACT

"The image above shows Figures A - H which is actually the opposite order of when they were created. F, G & H were actually the first and were done very roughly and quickly before I had even met to discuss art with my creative partners. I drew these just to get the idea of drawing younger kids. Dennis the Menace was the inspiration I also did these based on the notion that Benjamin was a teen, this has since been changed... I knocked up A from looking at the Z Sphere form posed (its actually based on Pose 2 of Benjamin's pose test post here.) I based the heads (B-D) on the head of A. "

Check out the full article here >>

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stitch,

    Could you complete a personal declaration form (available in the CGAA office) and give it to Campus Registry + your passport, so they can make a copy asap? I'm just chasing down a few student blanks before the trip can be signed off. If you've already done this, it might be that you're showing as a blank because the form you did fill out was somehow incomplete - if so, could you pop into Campus Registry and see what they're missing from you? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete