Monday 30 September 2013

Unit 10: Minor Project - Polydoodle Benjamin Doodlathon

Hello Everyone,

Here is a sample extract from my latest contribution (26/09/13) direct from Polydoodle Pictures Studio Blog. The image below shows a couple of initial face tests I knocked up for "Benjamin".


EXTRACT

"I referenced Sammy's original design for Benjamin mainly so people can really see what we mean by "Little Shit". I did a few sketches from A - C when I hit D I found something I thought was okay. Decided to try to refine it a little further with E, F and G. This was just a couple of little expression tests really. G was heavily inspired from the face Calkin is pulling in the influence map above. These were just a couple of little tests to get my juices flowing really."

Read the full article here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment