Monday 5 March 2012

Unit 5: Animation - Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would post my snippets up so I can reminisce when we are at week 5 and I (hopefully) have a 1 minute animation and everything else required by the brief. It's quite weird to think about it really, I don't think it dawned on me till today that. We are given random sheets of paper and in 5 weeks they are to be much more then that paper... they are to be ideas...

The object I received is pixar through and through which is probably where my research will take me, but I will sway from this idea because this little animation is going to be mine with my stamp on it. I have had a few ideas also which I will post below :)

Anyway lets get onto the snippets...


The adjective I received is above, I went as far as to look at the definition to see the scope in which I could extend to my standard lamp. 1.Stupid, uncultured, or clumsy - oafish behaviour I have a couple of ideas kicking around this mind of mine, I wonder which will stick...


The image above shows my object which if you read above you already know but alas I will go into this a little. I have looked at numerous lamps I'm thinking of going with a lovable look but who knows I could go the full 180 and go old/rustic...

Anyway you take the two components above and you get...

My initial ideas will follow this post, separate because I believe the human eye can only take looking at so much clutter. My posts from now on will be more succinct and express individual components toward the project.

I hope everyone enjoys my posts for this Unit we are just going to have to see the direction this little lamp takes. I'm sure in the near future I will be looking back on this piece of paper as what was nothing and what now is "The Oafish Standard Lamp".

More to come!!

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment