Friday 20 January 2012

Unit 3: Environment - Time Management - Deadline Complete

Hello Everyone,

Well today was the crit - lots of nice 3D scenes I have to say kind of melt me feel as though I could have brought more to the table. None the less! It was very educational so I would like to convey my appreciation to everyone for being a part of it :)

Now the mushy stuff is out of the way we all know what this post entails - I do it every Unit. These posts are kind of my book ends that divide the work allowing me to ultimately control the chaos as it were.

Anyway I will get this up and this will conclude everything that is & was Unit 3. Enjoy :)


This is the task board which I am currently trying to wipe off of my white board - quite a lengthly process as the pen gets stuck on it. Anyway the cerimonial crossing off has happened each day, since beginning this course & I did it prior to University for deadlines :)


This is me giving the project a thumbs up, I believe that I have gained a good knowledge base from Unit 3. I am still localising the correct formular for my task load but this has taught me to leave way a lot of time for Maya. This will happen for future tasks I can assure you haha.

Anyway I enjoyed Unit 3, alot of truths came out & Phil was right when he said I was trying to tie the project in to something else - a curse from my college days. Next time I will go with the flow more... I think this straight direction is what is inhibiting me - just gotta let go.

See you in the funny pages - I will be learning a little Maya (specifically lighting) - over this coming week :) I will post what I get up to.

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Stitch :)

    This is the first time you have been asked to complete the ISS (unlike those veterans of surveys in Year 2 and Year 3), but it's really important that you take a moment or so to reflect on your experiences so far - because students are the voice 'most-listened to' in terms of the 'powers-that-be'. So - complete the survey for me, and then leave a 'done it' confirmation on the blog post below. Many thanks in advance :)


    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2012/01/national-student-surveyinternal-student.html

    ReplyDelete