Wednesday 21 September 2011

Unit 1: Anatomy - The Structure Of Walrus Research

Hello Everyone,

I have made another little observation, namely with my Walrus research. I compiled a little something below that I feel will give me a decent interpretation of the anatomy.


Photobucket


As you can see I even located a piece of artwork that had the Walrus in a human like manor namely in a suit. I am unsure what angle I will be taking, I was originally thinking something funny but the lack of gruesome Walrus stuff is making me think I should go sinister.


Photobucket


My palette will consist of murky colours I knew that going into this, at least with the above I know what to work with. The texture density will also help attain a higher level of detail. The cracks in the skin will probably be the hardest to recreate.


Photobucket


I finally decided to invest in some scene analysis, Waldepeer is going to be in a setting and depending my mood I will pick one of the above accordingly. I think I have a good idea of where this is going now, I will do my best to surprise everyone... even if it burns me out. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this brief now (finally).

Over & Out,
xXStItChXx

1 comment:

  1. really like your emphasis on presentation and 'branding' this project - and assembling your visual research like this just means your blog is less cluttered and credible.

    ReplyDelete